These muffins have chunks of soft pear in them and are flavored with ginger essential oils.
Makes 12 Muffins
• 1cup all-purpose flour
• 1cup rolled oats
• 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
• 11⁄2 tsp baking powder
• 1⁄4 tsp salt
• 2/3 cup milk
• 1/3 cup cooking oil
• 2 drops dōTERRA ginger essential oil
• 3⁄4 cup chopped, cored pear
• 1TBS coarsely ground oatmeal
• 1⁄4 tsp ground ginger
• Preheat oven to 400* degrees. Butter muffin pan.
• In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add liquid ingredients all at once and stir until thoroughly combined. Fold in chopped pear.
• Pour into muffin cups. Combine coarsely ground oats and ginger; sprinkle on top of muffins. Bake
for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Essential Oil Fun Fact: Did you know ginger essential oil may help reduce occasional nausea, create a sense of equilibrium and support healthy digestion? Just rub 1 drop of ginger essential oil onto your stomach, lower back, or behind your ears. For children, apply to the bottom of the feet and consider using a carrier oil to reduce sensitivity.
Recipe by The Amateur Essential Oil Chef. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use images without prior permission. If you’d like to publish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND credit back, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!