What you need:
- 12 oz squeeze bottle (condiment)
- 12 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 12 drops of Peppermint essential oil
- 5 drops of Frankincense essential oil
- 12 drops of Geranium essential oil
- 5 drops of Helichrysum essential oil - Water
Add the oils to your squeeze bottle then fill the bottle the rest of the way with water. Take 12 or so pantyliners, pads, or depends and place them on a cookie sheet. Squirt the mixture of oils onto each liner and place the cookie sheet in the freezer. After they are frozen, place them into a ziplock bag so they are ready to go when you need them. They are handy to have ready before baby is born!