• 1 cup cranberry juice
• 2 cups apple juice
• 3 drops dōTERRA wild orange essential oil
• 1 drop dōTERRA lemon essential oil
• 1 drop dōTERRA clove essential oil
• 1 drop dōTERRA cinnamon essential oil
• 1 drop dōTERRA ginger essential oil
• Heat juice in pan on stove and bring to a low boil.
• Once heated, carefully add essential oils, making sure to only add the amount recommended or your cider will be a bit spicy.
• Pour into mug and enjoy!
Essential Oil Fun Fact: Did you know cinnamon can help achy joints? Simply dilute a drop of dōTERRA cinnamon oil with fractionated coconut oil and massage into sore area for relief!
Recipe by The Amateur Essential Oil Chef. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use images without prior permission. If you’d like to publish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND credit back, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!