• 6 cups almond milk
• 4 TBS honey
• 2 drops dõTERRA Cinnamon essential oil
• 2 drops dõTERRA Cardamom essential oil
• 2 drops dõTERRA Black Pepper essential oil
• In a small pot, heat milk and honey together. If you would like to serve it as an iced chai, only heat 1/2 cup milk with the honey to melt it together, then add it to the rest of the cold milk (you can serve it over ice if you'd like).
• Carefully add in your essential oils. If you add more than the recommended amount, your chai may be very "spicy".
• Serve hot in a ceramic mug, or cold in a glass.
To store, pour into a glass jar or jug and refrigerate.
Essential Oil Fun Fact: Did you know clove is great for toothaches and teething? Simply rub a drop of dōTERRA clove oil on the tooth and gum area. It numbs your mouth in seconds and takes the pain away! If using it for teething babies, be sure to dilute it with coconut oil so it's not as strong - it can be a bit spicy!
Recipe by The Amateur Essential Oil Chef. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use images without prior permission. If you’d like to publish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words AND credit back, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you!